08 May Innovative Horizontal Pouch Packaging Machines
Innovative Horizontal Pouch Packaging Machines
The H-Series is the family of form-fill-seal machines has been conceived for low, medium and large production volumes. It is remarkable for its flexibility and possibility of producing different shapes and pack presentations, flat or stand up pouches, cap fitments for easy product pouring, straw attachment for soft drinks, zippers reclosable systems, etc. are presentations available to day for actual and future products and market demands. A wide number of different fillers are available as well as other customised dosing systems.
Horizontal Pouch Packaging Machines advantages
- 12” Allen Bradley colortouch screen
- Automatic hole punch correction system for stand up pouches
- Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet & mechanical device
- 3 to 5 filling stations
- Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2kg
- Static pouch stretching prior sealing
- Pouch reject station
- PLC automated lubrication system
- Servo driven stroke indexing system by rollers
- Flexibility of producing different shapes and pack presentations, flat or stand up pouches, cap fitments, straw attachment and zipper reclosablesystems.
- Wide number of different fillers are available
- CIP & SIP features
On Site Consultation
We work closely with clients to provide cost-effective solutions for new projects, machine purchases and upgrades to optimise efficiencies and achieve maximum productivity.
Our enthusiasm doesn’t end after the project’s completion. Obtain professional and dedicated services from Flexpack Systems on past projects or for new inspirations.
With years of presence in the industry, our technicians offer unparalleled technical support and machinery maintenance service, convenient sourcing & procurement of hardware & replacement parts.